Community, Diaspora and Immigration
1st Ugandan Convention in UK 2011
IT is not every day that artistes are invited to be part of a ground-breaking and historic event and it says quite a lot about their artistry. Well, Bebe Cool and Eagles Production singer Mesach Semakula, Kenzo, have been invited to headline at the first ever Uganda Convention UK.
The convention, which is modeled after the annual Uganda North America Association convention in the US, seeks to inspire and encourage networking and unity among Ugandans in Europe for social, educational, cultural, economic and benevolent activities, and sustained image building for their nation. Source: NewVision
Saturday 27th Aug. 2011 – Bank Holiday Weekend, at the Luxury TROXY, 490 Commercial Road, Shadwell, London E1 0HX
- SME's Investment Opportunities In Uganda For Diasporans
- Opportunities in real estate
- Acquiring Mortgages
- Opportunities in Gas and Oil Industry
- Opportunities in Health and Education for SME’s
- Opportunities in the ICT industry
- Business opportunities in Northern Uganda, utilising the New Southern Sudan
- Role of the Stock Exchange and opportunities for Diaspora investors
- Opening up a bank account (for Diasporans)
- Business and personal banking regulations for Diasporans
- New private equity fund in Uganda
- Relocation to Uganda
- Opportunities and Challenges for Diaspora in Uganda
Theme: Unleashing Uganda Diasporan’s poteNtial
- Inspire and encourage networking and unity among Ugandans in Europe for social, educational, cultural, economic and benevolent activities, and sustained image building for their nation.
- Promote an entrepreneurial culture through exchange of information, discussion and research; and encourage business relationships and interaction.
- Utilise the intellectual and financial capital of the Diaspora by identifying and engaging in significant, long-term and sustainable project initiatives, for the purpose of improving the livelihood of all Ugandans, in the Diaspora and in Uganda.
- Seek and develop opportunities for investment and philanthropy in Uganda, the United Kingdom and the rest of Europe
- Lobby and influence Uganda government to harness the "vast expertise" of Ugandan professionals in Europe thereby providing extra skilled capacity needed by Uganda to hasten its socio-economic development.
9 Reasons why you should attend
- Meet over 25 exhibitors – from Uganda and the Diaspora who will be showcasing different services and investment opportunities in the Diaspora and Uganda.
- Opportunities on acquiring a mortgage, opening up a business account and engage with leading experts on raising finance in Uganda.
- Explore, discuss, debate and Network with business leaders, politicians, experts, VIPs and fellow Ugandans, who will be sharing their expertise on how we can increase investment in Uganda.
- Job opportunities and challenges relocating back to Uganda and building Partnerships – Identify concrete steps to create reliable partnerships and contribute to Uganda's development.
- Discover Investment Opportunities in Real Estate, Gas and Oil Industry, Health and Education, ICT industry and other sectors identified for Diasporans investors and learn specific steps required to establish a prosperous business in Uganda.
- Engage fully with fellow delegates, our sponsors and exhibitors at our speed networking sessions and above all have a face-to-face discussion and explanation on different investment and business opportunities on offer.
- Exchange knowledge and best practices to steer your personal growth.
- Expose your services and products to potential investors keen to invest and do business in Uganda
- Discover expert advice on Business opportunities in Northern Uganda, utilising the New Southern Sudan potential.
Entertainment by Bebe Cool & Mesach Semakula (Eagles Production)
Register now :
+447426 201 055 email@example.com