News and Views
Tracy Morgan shows dramatic improvement as he heads out walking with just a cane eight months after suffering traumatic brain injury
- Tracy Morgan was seen in public looking greatly improved as he walked with a cane on Wednesday eight months after his horrific auto accident
- The actor, who suffered a traumatic brain injury as well as a broken leg, a broken nose and broken ribs, was seen walking with a slight limp
- Morgan was accompanied by his fiancee Megan Wollover and their daughter Maven for an appointment at a New Jersey rehab facility
- This as his lawyer has revealed the actor may never return to ‘the way he was’ as the extent of his brain injuries are still unknown
- Three of Morgan’s friends were injured and one, James McNair, was killed in the crash that occurred when their bus was rammed by a Wal-Mart truck
- The driver of the truck, Kevin Roper, is facing a criminal case in New Jersey, and Morgan has filed a lawsuit against Wal-Mart
Tracy Morgan was looking greatly improved as he made his way into an appointment at a New Jersey rehab facility on Wednesday afternoon.
The comedian walked with a cane as he was accompanied by his fiancee Megan Wollover and their young daughter Maven, eight months after being involved the crash, which claimed the life of his friend James McNair and injured three others.
Morgan suffered a traumatic brain injury as well as a broken leg, a broken nose and broken ribs in the accident.
The comedian was returning home to New York City from a show at a Delaware casino.