Art, Culture, Books and Travel
Brussels Airlines; The African Specialist
- Brussels Airlines offers open jaw travel which enables you to travel into one country and return from another. For example, you can travel into Entebbe and travel inland, then leave from Kinshasa, or any other variation you wish to use within our network.
- Brussels Airlines is also the only European carrier flying directly from Europe to Kigali and Bujumbura.
Destination Flight days*
- To/From Nairobi, Kenya Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
- To/From Entebbe, Uganda Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
- To/From Kigali, Rwanda Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
- To/From Bujumbura, Burundi Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
* Flight days are in bold and underlined Brussels Airlines offers travellers the possibility to connect to Africa (via Brussels) from 8 UK destinations – London Heathrow, Newcastle, Bristol, Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Leeds and East Midlands. The first flights from the various UK destinations allow travellers to arrive in Brussels with time to spare for nearly all Brussels Airlines and codeshare connections to destinations in Africa. Travelling with children Travellers can rest assured that everybody is well-provided for with Brussels Airlines. Apart from child-friendly meals that can be ordered when booking your flights, there are movies and games on board to keep your children occupied and entertained. And if you have a child between the ages of 5-12 who is travelling alone, there are trained Brussels Airlines crew members who ensure that the child is accompanied from the beginning of the journey to the moment their friends or family meet them on arrival. Connecting at Brussels Airport By choosing Brussels Airlines, passengers are assured of a smooth transfer at Brussels Airport. At the airport, travellers have access to a wide range of shops with tax-free merchandise. In an area dedicated to passengers bound for Africa, passengers will find a relaxation corner with magazines and comfortable seating, as well as several outlets that sell refreshment and snacks. Business class passengers have access to the Sunrise Lounge, ranked among the world’s top 50 lounges. For more information on flight schedules to and from UK, see brusselsairlines.com