Floyd Mayweather Jnr argues with woman in London barbers who claims not to know who he is
- Floyd Mayweather Jnr appears in a backstreet London barbers
- As multi-millionaire was in the chair, he’s accosted by a female customer
- She was adamant she did not know who he was, despite him being the best boxer on the planet and a multiple world champion
- She admitted she knew who Mike Tyson was, to star’s annoyance
- Legendary boxer’s final attempt to convince her of his fame was that he is the highest-paid sportsman in the world
- He earned staggering $105m for just two fights, or 72 minutes in the ring
Floyd Mayweather Jnr may be undefeated in the ring – but he more than met his match in a south London barbers.
The pound-for-pound No 1, fresh from his victory in his rematch with Marcos Maidana last month, was in Brixton on Tuesday night for a trim.
But he was accosted by a female customer who told him she had no idea who he was.
‘I don’t know you,’ she said in a video posted on SpiffTV. ‘What’s the big deal? I just don’t watch boxing. I know about Mike Tyson.’
Mayweather, who was accompanied by several members of ‘The Money Team’, appeared stunned and retorted: ‘You know what? I need to Google you!’
But the woman refuses to back down, saying: ‘I just want to know what the biggest fight you ever fight is?
‘I like big fights, I like exciting fights,’ she says. ‘If it’s not big, I don’t watch it.’
At this point, one of Mayweather’s team interjects: ‘He’s the biggest in the world.’