Health, fitness and Food
Innovative Clare Eluka Clare Eluka, Founder of Premae Skincare, making headway in the skin Care industry
“Health is the only trend that never goes out of style” – Clare Eluka, Founder of Premae Skincare, The Sun Newspaper interview, June 2013
The Multi-award winning Vogue and Forbes featured 1st ever Allergy-free, Vegan certified beauty brand, celebrates their 2nd year in establishment.
The past two years have been remarkable and unmatchable record of achievement in both the mainstream beauty and natural beauty industry. With seven award wins for Clare’s pioneering Alkaline premium products, the brand has been seen on Sky shopping channels, three Glossy Box insertions and is sold in three continents (USA, UK & France) and globally via www.premaeskincare.com
The founder, ethical beauty entrepreneur, Alchemist and Qualified Allergy practitioner Clare Eluka, is a pioneer and disruptive innovator in the international beauty and wellbeing industry. Voted and Published as the Top 20th most influential person in the Natural Beauty Industry 2014 Year Book and featured in Forbes Africa Aug 2013 Issue in the Top 5 Power list for women in business, Clare has created a new category index in the natural beauty sector – ‘Freefrom Beauty’ through Premae Skincare.
The need for allergen-friendly cosmetics was first established by Clare due to her own personal struggle with Candida Albican – a wheat, dairy, sugar and gluten intolerance which she developed back in 2003 whilst studying a BA at Brunel University. This condition ravished Clare’s internal immune system and outer immune system, her skin.
Clare’s 7-year research for a cure, led her on journeys around the world to Egypt and Europe, investing in Chinese herbs and then to ayurvedic dietary rudiments all of which revealed one thing – the huge gap in the market for Allergen free skincare. Although many brands have become Vegan and Non-animal tested, they still cause problems for allergy sufferers.
With a winter launch, Dec 1st 2011, the brand became Award nominated just 40 days after launching quickly gained international press coverage
- (Alternative Medicine Mag, Marie Claire U.S, French
- Premae Skincare products have won seven prestigious awards since launching:
- Award Winner: Best Natural Mens Product, Platinum Awards 2012
- Award Winner: Best Anti-ageing product, Triumph Face Balm, Platinum Awards 2012
- Award Commended: Best Eczema Face Moisturizer, Clemensy Face Balm, Skins Matter Awards 2012
- Award Winner: Triumph Multi-Vit Smoothie Serum, Highly Commended by Junior Design Awards 2013
- Tender Tots, Silver Award, Bizzbaby UK Awards 2013
Join the Premae Skincare Team for a Social Media celebration via Twitter, for a Tea Party! Sip, Chat & Win prizes. Upload Selfies and look back of the past 2 years of the companies journey. Sunday Dec 1st 2013 from 12pm @premaeskincare
Premae Skincare looks forward expanding the brand into Allergy-friendly, Gluten-free, Vegan natural makeup, Spring 2014 and expanding into new markets such as UAE and opening its first London flagship store in the new year.
For more information:
- Email: email@example.com
- Call: 0800 612 0928
- Write: Pariss Sloan, Press, Marketing & Comms Manager,
- Premae Skincare, Fountain Court, 2 Victoria Sq, Victoria Street, St Albans,
- Herts, AL1 3TF, United Kingdom