News and Views
Muslim Foreign Office minister quits – but was her attack on Cameron fuelled by her rage over reshuffle snub?
- Senior minister of state posts her resignation statement on Twitter
- Tells Cameron refusal to stand up to Israel threatens Britain’s reputation
- Last night she played central role in WWI ceremony in Westminster Abbey
- Move puts pressure on David Cameron over response to Israeli attacks
- Prime Minister is on holiday in Portugal with his family this week
- Downing Street says PM ‘regrets’ her decision to stand down
- George Osborne dismisses ‘frankly unnecessary’ resignation
- Nick Clegg steps up pressure with call to suspension of arms exports
← Previous Story Super rich Arabs flock to London for an orgy of spending.