Supermodel Janice Dickinson claims Bill Cosby lured her to his home with TV offer and then drugged and raped her
- Supermodel Janice Dickinson is claiming in a new interview that she was drugged and raped by Bill Cosby
- Dickinson says the incident happened in Lake Tahoe, California, in 1982, and that the actor gave her a pill with a glass of wine, causing her to blackout
- She says she woke up the next morning ‘with her pajamas off, in pain, and with semen between her legs’
- This comes as two other women have recently come forward to say they were raped and drugged by Cosby
- Cosby has yet to respond to any of these allegations
- But his attorney, Marty Singer, has branded the allegation a ‘complete lie’
A new woman has come forward with claims that Bill Cosby drugged and raped her – supermodel Janice Dickinson.
In a haunting new interview, Dickinson reveals that Cosby invited her to dinner to discuss a role on The Cosby Show, offering her a glass of wine and a pill she thought was for her cramps.
That is one of the last things she remembers of the evening.
‘The next morning I woke up, and I wasn’t wearing my pajamas, and I remember before I passed out that I had been sexually assaulted by this man,’ she told Entertainment Tonight.
‘I remember waking up with my pajamas off and there was semen in between my legs.’